Why Choose Us
To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake
BRCM Public School focuses on the need for inter-dependence and social skills to allow facultyand students to live together in harmony, acknowledging the needs of others in a more or less protected setting.
On visiting the school, one is stuck by the lush green campus, the architectural beauty and soothing ambience. Far from the hustle and bustle of towns and cities, the essence of Indian ethos is so immaculately preserved that it would not be an exaggeration to call BRCM and an epitome of Gurukul System in tune with modern times. The school sprawls over 70 acre land dotted with an excellent infrastructure. A tranquil environment encourages the inner peace, which is often necessary and so conducive for learning process of Boarding House System, rated as one of the best in the league of residential public schools in the country.
In an Eco-friendly campus we can boast of not only being pollution free but also environment nurturing through our Sewage Treatment Plant and Paper recycling Plant.
WIDE CURRICULUM CHOICE
Multi-disciplines of Science and Commerce are offered in the Senior Secondary curriculum. The curriculum has been designed to meet the requirements and stipulation of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. Entrepreneurship, Biotechnology & Fashion Studies also been included in the subjects offered at senior secondary level.
TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
An ideal Teacher-Student ratio (1:15) ensures that each student gets personal attention. Professionally competent and dedicated faculty having a single-minded objective to bring out the best in all the children entrusted to their care.
Well equipped and well furnished Labs with excellent facilities for practical work English Language Teaching (ELT) Centre/Language Lab for imparting communication skills in English with an emphasis on individual and group learning. The IT enabled language lab is supported by Audio Visual aids and software to develop the four linguistic skills, viz. Listening, Reading & Speaking. Air conditioned Audio Visual room and Auditorium The school has a state-of-art Computer Lab with an internet facility through 8 MBPS optical dedicated leased line. Well furnished Library connected on LAN with internet browsing facility stacks more than 15,000 books, regularly subscribed periodicals and journals. Scholarships to meritorious students and those excelling in Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities. Career counseling facilities and coaching classes for competitive examinations like IIT & PMT entrance tests.
OPPORTUNITIES OF HIGHER EDUCATION
A few Seats are reserved for the students passing out from the school, in BRCM College of Engineering & Technology, Bahal.
- All class X students of BRCM Public School Vidyagram with CGPA 10 who continue to study in BRCM Public School Vidyagram for class XI and XII may be given a scholarship for Rs. 30,000/- in class XI. The scholarship of Rs. 15,000/- to such students will be applicable in class XII, in case the student scores 85% marks in class XI Examination.
- A Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/- will also be given to those new admissions from other schools who score CGPA 10 and join BRCM in class XI.
- Sibling discount of Rs. 10,000 on the gross annual fee to be allowed to the second of sibling admitted to the school in session 2017-18. This discount will continue for one student, till both the siblings study in the school.
- The toppers of class XII of all the three Streams who score 90% and above marks in the board exam will be given a Merit Certificate, a Memento and a cash prize of Rs. 2100/- each during the Annual Day Celebrations.
- Alumni / Existing parent sponsored new admissions: Such cases may be given a discount of Rs. 5,000/- on gross annual fee which will be available for the first year only.
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
At the global level, the school organizes interactions and get together with students of UK and Australia as a part of cultural growth through British Council and GAP Volunteers. Students are encouraged to go for educational excursions not only in India but also to South East Asian and European Countries. As a member of the Indian Public School Conference, the school gets chances to organize debates, quizzes and sporting events for the member schools, where boys get an opportunity to perform a role.
Presently the Heywood Community School, Gloucestershire, UK is the Partner School for an International Exchange through the British Council.