- All class X students of BRCM Public School Vidyagram with CGPA 10 who continue to study in BRCM Public School Vidyagram for class XI and XII may be given a scholarship for Rs. 30,000/- in class XI. The scholarship of Rs. 15,000/- to such students will be applicable in class XII, in case the student scores 85% marks in class XI Examination.
- A Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/- will also be given to those new admissions from other schools who score CGPA 10 and join BRCM in class XI.
- Sibling discount of Rs. 10,000 on the gross annual fee to be allowed to the second of sibling admitted to the school in session 2017-18. This discount will continue for one student, till both the siblings study in the school.
- The toppers of class XII of all the three Streams who score 90% and above marks in the board exam will be given a Merit Certificate, a Memento and a cash prize of Rs. 2100/- each during the Annual Day Celebrations.
- Alumni / Existing parent sponsored new admissions: Such cases may be given a discount of Rs. 5,000/- on gross annual fee which will be available for the first year only.