Admission is open to Grades IV to IX and XI in the session 2018-19
- A visit to BRCM Public school, a fully residential and co-educational school spread over 55 acres in a sprawling green campus.
- Discussion regarding your queries with the admission committee at length.
- The prescribed Registration Form, duly completed, should be submitted to the Principal with the Registration fee of Rs. 3000/- and Rs 500/- for the prospectus by a Bank Draft/Cash/Online Transaction.
- For admission in grades IV to IX & XI there will be a pen and paper entrance test on the date intimated by the admission department. The duration of entrance test will be 2 hours.
[Syllabus: For grades IV to IX will be based on the previous class as per CBSE curriculum. We will be evaluating the child on three subjects; English, Science & Maths. Entrance test is conducted in the school on all working days between Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. For Class XI subjects will be as per the stream chosen.]
- An assessment of age appropriate will be checked in the school by the admission department with the birth certificate.
- Fee of selected students are to be paid within 10 days from the date of confirmation of admission.
- Deposition of various documents at the time of admission.
List of Documents to be required brought from home
|Sr. No.||Documents Related To||Documents||Qty|
|1||Student||Transfer Certificate (Original)||1|
|Mark sheet of the last class passed||1|
|CBSE/ICSE/Other Registration Card(for Class X and XII)||1|
|Aadhar Card of the Student (copy)||1|
|Passport size photographs of the Student||4|
|Blood Group detail of the Student||1|
|Medical Fitness Certificate of the Student||1|
|Police Verification certificate||1|
|2||Father/Mother||Residence Proof of the Father/Mother only(copy)||1|
|3||Father||Aadhar Card of the Father (copy)||1|
|Passport size photographs of the Father||2|
|4||Mother||Passport size photographs of the Mother||2|
|Aadhar Card of the Mother (copy)||1|
|5||Guardian||Aadhar Card of the Guardian (copy)||1|
|Passport size photographs of the Guardian||2|
|Residence & Identity Proof of the Guardian||1|