Fee Policy of School
- At the time of admission, the student needs to pay Prospectus, Registration, Admission Fee and refundable Security Deposit.
- The fee is to be remitted either online in our PNB Bahal A/C No. 1215000100069319 or Allahabad Bank Bahal A/C No. 500 686 20876, send the deposit receipt by fax/e-mail/post or by Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, BRCM Public School”, drawn on Punjab National Bank, Bahal, Haryana (1215) or Any nationalized/Private Bank, Payable at Bhiwani.
- Two options are available for the payment of Annual School Fee:
a. one time payment of the whole fee carries a rebate of Rs. 4000/- on Annual School Fee
b. *In two installments (Term wise).
- All fee payments should be made by the due dates as indicated in the fee schedule i.e.
I Installment by 01st April
II Installment by 30th September
- School reserves the right to revise/amend the Fee Schedule, and STUDENTS PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
- Student Personal Account is a running account/adjustable account. It covers running expenses incurred by the students such as for uniform, pocket money, books, stationery, weekend exit, field trips, school tuck shop, medical expenses (outside the school), medical/personal accident insurance, telephone, travel and ticketing expenses, examination expenses, sports expenses of personal nature, specialized coaching, fine and penalties, if any etc.
- Personal Account must have a minimum balance is Rs. 20,000/- at the beginning of each term. However, minimum balance is to be maintained in the personal account at any time. In short, any shortfall of above mentioned limit is to be topped up immediately by paying the due amount to maintain Rs. 10,000/- minimum balance in the Personal Account.
- Any balance in the Personal Account, at the end of the term will be adjusted in the next term dues.
- Fee concession Rs. 5000/- to one of the Two Real Brother/Sister & Rs. 10,000/- in case of 3 Real Brother/Sisters (in case of Boarders only)
Tour & Trek
- 10. Rs. 10,000/- is kept in the tour/Trek Account of the respective students. An amount for the touring expenses.
- In the fee of a child is not deposited on or before the stipulated time, a late fee or Rs. 100/- per day till 10th April/September will be charged by the parents. On eleventh day it will be 500/- per day from 01st April/September.
- From 10th April/September to 20th April/September a late fee of Rs. 500/- per day will be charged by the parents. On eleventh day 1000/- per day will be charged from 10th April/September.
- After twenty days, if no fee is deposited then the school will struck of your wards name from the records.
- Partial payment of term fee will be treated as Non payment of the term fee and all the penalties mentioned in clause 11 will be levied.
- No student, whose fee remains unpaid in full or in part, will be allowed to write Home or Board examination, and until the outstanding fee is received no internal examination results, reports, Transfer Certificates or recommendation to future schools/colleges will be issued to the student or parent.
- If the fee is not paid even after 2 fortnightly reminders, the childs name shall be struck off from the schools records and all dues shall be forfeited from the security deposit. Readmission fees will be charged in case the child decides to continue his studies after a written request from the parent/guardian.
- In case of new students withdrawal one term Annual School Fees and the One Time Admission Fee i.e. Rs. 32,000/- will be charges.
- In case of old students withdrawal, the intimation must reach the school by 15 February else they will have to pay 1st installment of fee.
- One year fee will be charged in the student gets himself withdrawn after 10th October.
- Alumni Fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charges at the time of withdrawal.
Principal Parent Signature